People are moving in and out of Boston all the time. In fact, this area was recently rated the number 1 summer tourist destination! So, whether you're moving to Boston, here are five things you need to do.
- Take a walking tour of the Freedom Trail. It's just amazing, and you'll learn about history and the city.
- Visit the Public Garden. Boston's famous public gardens are beautiful, and a great place for a picnic.
- Eat a Lobster Roll. It's a New England thing, you'll just need to do.
- Visit the Museum of Science. It's easily the coolest science museum out there, and there's lots to do for kids and adults alike.
- Come to Aletheia Church! We're a church for the city, and you should definitely visit. Especially if you're moving to Boston, finding spiritual family is critical in what can be a lonely place.
For more information on visiting Aletheia, click here. We'll look forward to seeing you in Boston soon!