WHat is faith for five?
Faith for Five is a challenge to ask God to put in our minds and in our paths five people for whom we can pray, and with whom we can share the gospel this Easter.
evangelism isn't my thing
Actually, it is. You just don't know it yet.
Think about it. You tell good news to others all the time. If you get a good deal at a store, good news! If you get married, good news! If you get that promotion, good news! You're a good news telling pro, you just don't know it yet.
But, in case you need a little bit of help, we'll be hosting two training events on April 9 to give you some tips on sharing the gospel story.
Is this a gimmick?
Nope. It's just a creative way for us to get better at what Jesus asked us all to do, "Go make disciples..." (Matthew 28:18-20).
How can i pray?
Here are 5 Scriptural prayers to pray:
- "Jesus, you came to seek and save the lost. I pray you'd seek and save these five people." (John 19:10)
- "Father, no one can come to you unless you draw them. I pray you draw these five people to you this Easter!" (John 6:44)
- "Holy Spirit, convict them of their sin, of righteousness available in Christ, and of the coming judgment." (John 16:8)
- "Give them faith to repent and turn to God, so that their sins may be wiped out, so times of refreshing may come from the Lord." (Acts 3:19)
- "Save them by your grace through faith. Let them have no trust in their own works to save themselves, but your grace alone." (Eph. 2:8-9)
Who are your five?
Join us as we extend our faith for five people we know to come to church and to come to Jesus this Easter season!