People are moving in and out of Cambridge all the time. Home to great schools, a diverse community, and some of the best tech and pharma companies in the world, it's a buzz with innovation. So, whether you're moving to Cambridge or just visiting, here are five things you need to do.
- Take a walking tour Harvard. Usually run by students, it's a great way to see America's oldest university.
- Eat at Mr. Bartley's Burgers. It's just one of the best burgers you'll have after that tour. But bring cash, because no cards are accepted.
- Walk the Campus of MIT. It's a great contrast to Harvard, and where all the tech smart folks congregate.
- Visit the MIT Museum. There you'll see the history of campus innovation. It's pretty amazing.
- Come to Aletheia Church! We're a church for the city, and you should definitely visit. Especially if you're moving to Cambridge, finding spiritual family is critical in what can be a lonely place.
For more information on visiting Aletheia, click here. We'll look forward to seeing you in Boston soon!